Having your own squad with your friends is a great way to enjoy Sniper 3D! This will allow you to take part in additional content, as well as events like Squad Wars, which gives you the chance to earn great rewards.
If you'd like to create your own squad, just follow the instructions below:
1) Tap on your username on the top left to take you to the Sniper's Nest
2) Tap on SQUAD
3) Tap on CREATE SQUAD
4) Fill your squad's information, and select your squad's recruitment policy
5) Tap on CREATE SQUAD
1) Please ensure that your new squad's name and description follows our naming policies and adheres to our Terms of Service. Failing to comply can lead to a suspension or ban being placed on the account of all squad members.
2) A squad costs diamonds to create, and battle tokens in order to change its details (such as name, description and badge).
3) If you face an error message when attempting to create a squad, please check your internet connection, and/or try restarting the app.