Squad Wars is a weekly online competition mode, where players can play arena battles and win prizes with their squad-mates. This event consists of 2 different squads getting matched against each other and competing to get the highest score until the end of the event.
There will be Milestones, boosted weapons and gears (same as our Events)! Also, in order to participate in the new Wars, the Squad Captain (owner) or any Officials of your Squad, will need to opt in for the War no later than 6 hours before the War starts.
While in a squad war, both squads will have access to the War Chat. A squad can only be engaged against one squad at any given time. Please note, no player will be allowed to change Squads during Wars.
How do I play Squad Wars?
In order to participate in squad wars, you must currently be in a squad. In order to join a squad, you first need to unlock PvP, then obtain at least 50 total trophies.
If you are eligible to participate, squad wars will be enabled twice a week, with each war period lasting 48 hours.
One day before the squad war starts, your squad's Captain or any Official can decide to opt your squad in or out of the next squad war, by flicking a switch in the squad interface. Your Squad can't opt-in for a War 6 hours prior to the event starting!
How does it work?
Squads are matched together based on their trophy count. Once the squad war has started, the objective is for your squad to accumulate the highest combined score until the end of the event. You can contribute towards your squad's combined score by killing players in PVP Arena, as well as Arena Challenge matches. A squad's score is equal to the sum of the score of all its members.
Your contribution to your Squad’s score will be your PvP score and will be affected by your league multiplier.
If by the end of the event, your squad has more points than your opponent, you win the squad war and receive a certain number of 🏆 (based on your opponent squad’s level). If you have fewer points than your opponent, your squad loses the war and loses a certain number of 🏆 (also based on your opponent squad’s level).
- Captains and Officials can decide if they want to participate in the next war
- Under normal conditions, if no changes are made, the opt-in switch will default to the setting from the last war. Your Squad can't opt-in for a War 3 hours prior to the event starting!
- Battles always happen on the 2 days following the preparation days.
Reward Collection Day
- Rewards can be collected for the battles that ended.
- Rewards are automatically collected on login and you have 48 hours to collect your rewards
At the end of the event, all squad members with a score of at least 1000 will get any rewards gained by your squad. Players must enter the Squad before the war to received the rewards.
You can claim your rewards up to 48 hours after the squad war finishes, by logging into the game. If you don't, your rewards will disappear forever.
You will be required to be part of a Squad at the time the event starts.
- Your Squad can't opt-in for a War 6h prior to the event starting!
- Only players that were in the Squad at the start of the event are eligible to collect prizes for that Squad's performance.
- Players cannot change Squads during a War anymore.
- Your contribution to your Squad’s score will be your PvP score and will be affected by your league multiplier (as usual).
- Each Squad will be matched with one rival Squad and you will receive rewards awarded by your
- Squad’s Milestone progression and a head-to-head Leaderboard position.
- The rewards offered can include access to new weapons, Gears, increased currency amounts and more to come. Rewards will rotate in and out as new content is released.
- The Squad War rewards will now be available for 2 days after the War ends!
- Wars will have boosted weapons and gears for bonus points.